- 2+1 Fin setup, Future side fins, 9″ centre fin, Installed in high Density PVC/Divinycell reinforcing.
- Latest Ledge comfort carry handle
- Leash Plug
- Quality Vacuum Moulded Gloss Finish
- Quality Diamond cut EVA Deck Pad
- Go-pro Mount
- Our 12 Month Manufacturing Warranty
- Colours – Teal Green, Orange, Blue, Purple
The Supco Classic 2 is 10% lighter than the previous model but has increased strength in the board due to our continual efforts to source and use only the best possible materials.
The PVC Supco Classic 2 has a full rounded outline, with parallel rails giving this board stability and easy paddle experience.
Suitable for a beginner to experienced users the Classic 2 is equally at home in the flat water or small surf; the classic can accelerate quickly whilst maintaining glide and manoeuvrability. A board that is very versatile.
The Unique look of Exposed Australian Pine top and bottom, an improved water resistant deck pad, the addition of PVC Inlay, we have boards light enough to carry comfortably to and from the water or car.
Add an unmatched 12 month manufacturing warranty and you have great value for money product at an affordable price, with performance and design.
- A.E.S.T CONSTRUCTION (Infused Kevlar/Cabricell, Epoxy Sandwich technology)
- PVC REINFORCED DECK
- CORE: High density EPS core with a Dura-Seal coating
- DECK: Exposed AUSTRALIAN PINE veneer, Epoxy Biaxle fibreglass/resin, Kevlar matting, PVC reinforced deck
- Vent Valve with ePTFE Membrane
- BOTTOM: Exposed AUSTRALIAN PINE veneer, Epoxy Biaxle fibreglass/resin, Q Cell, Cabricell coating
- RAILS: Kevlar Reinforced/with Innegra