- 2+1 Fin setup, Future side fins, 8.5″ centre fin, Installed in high Density PVC/Divinycell reinforcing.
- Latest Ledge comfort carry handle
- Kevlar and Pvc re-inforced
- Quality Vacuum Moulded Gloss Finish
- Quality Diamond cut EVA Deck Pad
- Go-pro Mount
- Leash plug
- Our 12 Month Manufacturing Warranty
- Colours – Teal Green, Orange, Blue, Purple
- 10’0 (156ltr),10’6(176ltr),11’2(200ltr)
The Supco Classic 2 is 10% lighter than the previous model but has increased strength in the board due to our continual efforts to source and use only the best possible materials.
The supco classic 2 is one of the best value Stand up paddle boards available here at Sabre surf, A “back to the roots” SUP longboard, which is light, solid and super responsive in the surf!
Double Australian pine / with PVC construction making the board extra light, ultra–durable and more rigid!
The bottom of the board starts with a spoon concave under the nose (ideal for getting those toes on the nose) leading into a flat middle section and a vee around the fin area.
All these elements combined create exceptional glide, acceleration and ultra-smooth rail to rail movement.
Ideal for those flat water cruising paddle or even better, for a more laidback surfing style you can ride it as a single fin or if you want more speed and reactivity under your feet you can ride it as a thruster.
This board covers the whole spectrum.
Light, strong, durable and the fantastic Australian radiata pine, high quality gloss finish with bright colour /design and of course BEST PRICE
Add an unmatched 12 month manufacturing warranty and you have great value for money product at an affordable price, with performance and design.
- A.E.S.T CONSTRUCTION (Infused Kevlar/Cabricell, Epoxy Sandwich technology)
- PVC REINFORCED DECK
- CORE: High density EPS core with a Dura-Seal coating
- DECK: Exposed AUSTRALIAN PINE veneer, Epoxy Biaxial fibreglass/resin, Kevlar matting, PVC reinforced deck
- Vent Valve with ePTFE Membrane
- BOTTOM: Exposed AUSTRALIAN PINE veneer, Epoxy Biaxial fibreglass/resin, Q Cell, Cabricell coating
- RAILS: Kevlar Reinforced/with Innegra